Runescape Mapping Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums are for discussing future or current RMT and ZaP projects.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Zoxin It Up! LIVEZoxin It Up! LIVE  

doompig444's Portfolio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
doompig444
RMT Administrator
RMT Administrator
doompig444

Male Number of posts : 700
Location : In a room where it's nine in the afternoon, aka California.
Position : Team ZaP Primary Modder, Team ZaP Primary Modeler
Humor : Sarcastic.
Member Leetness : 193860
Registration date : 2008-08-18

doompig444's Portfolio Empty
PostSubject: doompig444's Portfolio   doompig444's Portfolio Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:27 pm

Yayz. Okay, this thread is going to contain all my stuff, if I can update and stuff fast enough xD.

Last edited by doompig444 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://doompig444.spaces.live.com
doompig444
RMT Administrator
RMT Administrator
doompig444

PostSubject: Mods   doompig444's Portfolio Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:36 pm

Mods by me.

-ZaPwinder 0.8
-doompig444's Assault Rifle 0.3
-Halo 2 Bloodgulch Mod - Fail
-If I Had A Super Weapon
-ZaPwinder 2.2

Info of mods:
-ZaPwinder 0.8 is the first Team ZaP mod, of course. Our introductory mod. Most weapons altered, all human weapons except Rocket Launcher and Flamethrower have new models by me. All weapons and vehicles skinned by Zoxin. Plasma pistol remodeled into Energy Sword by me. I'm pretty proud of this xD.

-doompig444's Assault Rifle 0.3 is basically just a skin, but I guess you could say it's a mod. If I recall, it has Halo 3 assault rifle animations and Halo 3 assault rifle sounds by FlamingRain*. A new model by TAZZ as well. Reticle by me. Skin by me. Duh.

-H2 BG mod is pretty much epic fail. I did next-to-nothing on that mod... There's some Halo 2 elements, mainly the Battle Rifle, SMG, and Energy Sword w/ lunge. But none of it is by me. It's all by someone else, I just put it together and did the modding. I'm not even sure there is an SMG, I just read my readme and it said there's an SMG. But I really don't remember. Made this a few years back, when I had just started modding. Pretty crappy. Reminiscent of Jackle's H3 Gulch, but with worse weapon modding to get everything to be like Halo 2. But similar concept of "not making most of the stuff, just putting it together" that H3 Gulch seemed to impose, in my opinion.

-If I Had A Super Weapon mod. This is a pretty cool mod. The Plasma rifle is now a Laser Rifle, which is just a sniper rifle model injected over the plasma rifle for a weird rifle-ish effect, because not all the verts could squeeze in(idea from EchoRanger449). I think it has a new skin, not sure xD. It's basically a 1-hit-kill rifle, uber cheap, uber good for sniping. Unbalanced I guess, but not that much. IIHASW mod contains a HUGE skybase built on the map. Well, not 1 skybase. Several small skybases =). There's also some Banshee launch pads, which I find pretty cool. The skybox squishes the banshee, so almost as soon as you get in you are kind of launched out of the launchpad. Doesn't work that well though. But still. This was a pretty early mod to, just a little after H2 BG.

-ZaPwinder 2.2 is finally released. Check download link. Readme and File Info have more info.

*The readme on Halo Files claims that the sounds are by PM7. But after further research, I'm pretty sure PM7 got them from Flaming. I think PM7 is a team anyways, not a single person. Not sure, xD.

Last edited by doompig444 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
doompig444
RMT Administrator
RMT Administrator
doompig444

PostSubject: Skins   doompig444's Portfolio Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:00 pm

All the skins by me.
-Battle Scarred Assault Rifle 0.6
-Battle Scarred Skins Pack v1
-Battle Scarred Skins Pack v2
-Battle Scarred Reticle Pack 1.2
-DarkFire Warthog 1.2

-Battle Scarred Assault Rifle - This was my first ever publicly known mod. It was on Halofiles, where I upload most my work. I think it got Featured Skin for one week o_O. Pretty basic, some random details added in MS Paint mainly xD.

-Battle Scarred Skins Pack v1 - I don't really like this one. It just had a beat-up looking sniper rifle, which Jackle later improved =(. It also had a random skin for the cyborg that added some scratches and miscellaneous details. Still all in Paint, so it's not really that good =).

-Battle Scarred Skins Pack v2 - This is one of my better skin packs. This pack included an updated Battle Scarred Assault Rifle. This one was much better, and many people seemed to like it. It also had some messed-up looking flag skins, which I think were nice. But that's just my opinion.

-Battle Scarred Reticle Pack - My reticle pack for Halo. It had reticles for everything but the Fuel Rod Gun. These reticles were a tad too fancy, I guess, but I guess they were okay. Just not very practical xD.

-DarkFire Warthog - After I got lazy and stopped making mods for Halo for a while, I suddenly jumped back on the scene with the DarkFire Warthog. This was when Zoxin was making a bunch of theme-based Hog skins(Jungle hogs, I think Spec-Op hogs, Lava hogs, etc.) I kind of like this skin, really. It's quite shiny. Actually, it was meant for a machinima, but the machinima was canceled so instead I just released it.

Last edited by doompig444 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
doompig444
RMT Administrator
RMT Administrator
doompig444

PostSubject: Halo Custom Edition Maps   doompig444's Portfolio Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:23 pm

Here are all the maps by me.
-Covenant Paradox Multiplayer 0.6
-Double Double Wizard v2
Double Double Wizard v3
-Covenant Paradox Singleplayer - WIP
-Leetwinder Beta
-Infinileet Beta
-Guerillabeta UI
-Longstride - Not done yet.
-Ice Oblivion - Not done yet.

-Covenant Paradox MP is just all the Covenant Paradox SP weapons placed into Sidewinder(the map Covenant Paradox SP takes place on). I might update it more, if I happen to update anything significant in Covenant Paradox SP, which is basically in hiatus now -_-.

-Double Double Wizards v2 and v3 suck. These were my first maps. As soon as I learned how to map, I immediately downloaded a bunch of random weapon tags and stuck them into the smallest map I could find(save the walking distance of moving over to the weapon xD). The result is Double Double Wizard -_-.

-Covenant Paradox SP is an SP mod I've been working on. It's basically done, just gotta patch up some visuals(better cutscenes, chapter titles, etc.) I also might need to modify some weapons. It depends. This project is basically put on hiatus, because I got a lot of my tags mixed up and weapons are doing things they shouldn't be doing, because my map tags are interlapping. E.g.Covenant Paradox tags going into Longstride and Ice Oblivion and vice-versa. I'll fix it up of course, but when I have moar time. The link leads to a video of what I have so far. =).

-Leetwinder Beta - A basic map, another one of my firsts. It's a mod of Sidewinder. It's made for movies, with a bunch of assorted bipeds inside a single room. Oh, and all weapons are snipers o_O.

-Infinileet Beta - Another basic map. This one is an Infinity mod. You might actually wanna give this one a download. Everything is replaced by Malolo420's paintball weapons. Paint snipers, paint semi-auto rifles, paint grenades, etc. There's also paintball huts and bases around the map.

-Guerillabeta UI - Guerillabeta is a funny name I came up with, it's this annoying thing that debug.txt and most of the HEK tools keep telling you - "Cannot find map name 'guerillabeta.map'" or something like that. So I did make a map called guerillabeta xD. It's my first AI map. AI run around. So where is this Guerillabeta? Why's that not on the list? Well, my download link is gone, but I still have the UI I made for it. It gives a brief tour of the map(thanks to Carto aka missing.string for getting my UI map to work properly. Guerillabeta is a mod of the map "tutorial" that comes with the HEK, btw.

-Longstride and Ice Oblivion are WIPS. Tags getting mixed with my SP level, so it's all mixed up. I'll sort it out sometime when I have like FIVE HOURS of free time -_-.
Back to top Go down
doompig444
RMT Administrator
RMT Administrator
doompig444

PostSubject: Standalone Games(epic phail)   doompig444's Portfolio Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:36 pm

Cheesy games by me made with GM7. o_O.

-Click Master Chief
-Search for Cortana 0.2

-Click Master Chief - A very basic game, this is my first game. It's a heavily modified "Catch the Clown" that comes with a basic tutorial for GM7 on the yoyogames site. You simply click the Master Chief head and try to not let him touch the explosives at the side. He gets faster each time you click him, adding more difficulty to the game.

-Search for Cortana - A slightly more complex game, this is also a modified version of a game that comes with a more advanced tutorial on yoyogames. You can fire with the pistol if you have ammo, pick up the Cortanas(some are impostors!), and squash elites and shoot down banshees. Pretty interesting for about 5 minutes xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: doompig444's Portfolio   doompig444's Portfolio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

doompig444's Portfolio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Runescape Mapping Team :: Personal Forums :: doompig's Forum-
Jump to: