Runescape Mapping Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums are for discussing future or current RMT and ZaP projects.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Zoxin It Up! LIVEZoxin It Up! LIVE  

Halo CE: Last Recording

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NeiaG
RMT Moderator
RMT Moderator
NeiaG

Male Number of posts : 50
Location : There. Right over there. You see it? No? Well, fuck you.
Humor : FUCK YOOOOOOOOU!
Member Leetness : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Halo CE: Last Recording Empty
PostSubject: Halo CE: Last Recording   Halo CE: Last Recording Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:25 pm

This is a little video I made while I stayed home from school today.

Last edited by Hamada1995 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
NeiaG
RMT Moderator
RMT Moderator
NeiaG

PostSubject: Re: Halo CE: Last Recording   Halo CE: Last Recording Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Hamada1995 wrote:
pretty good, where you sick?

Nope.
Back to top Go down
doompig444
RMT Administrator
RMT Administrator
doompig444

Male Number of posts : 700
Location : In a room where it's nine in the afternoon, aka California.
Position : Team ZaP Primary Modder, Team ZaP Primary Modeler
Humor : Sarcastic.
Member Leetness : 193860
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Halo CE: Last Recording   Halo CE: Last Recording Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:26 pm

I like it. Try using different fonts for more dramatic effect and stuff. Kind of gives me some ideas for LW this weekend...
Back to top Go down
http://doompig444.spaces.live.com
Martini-562
RMT Superior Member
RMT Superior Member
Martini-562

Male Number of posts : 354
Member Leetness : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Halo CE: Last Recording   Halo CE: Last Recording Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:21 am

NeiaG, the vid was very well done for something done with WMM. If you had another editing software I'd recommend you adding some filters to make the scene even more dramatic and eerie.

Nice choice of music, it fit pretty well. But as Doom said, you might want to use another font for increased drama and perhaps some text effects (like typewriter).

The map looked a bit mehish but that's the creator/CE's fault, not yours. I award you a 7 out of 10, for all the effort put into the vid, the entire editing done with WMM.

Hamada:
First of all: Thread Jacker!
The intro was OK...
The video was Crap. BECAUSE>>

First of all: the map is a beta, why in hell are you presenting a BETA map that isn't yours?
Second: The music (James Bond theme) did not fit in at all... looks like you just picked a song.
Third: No camera cuts whatsoever, just simple gameplay footage and boring at that.
Fourth: The text effects were just crap, you just threw them in there.
Back to top Go down
NeiaG
RMT Moderator
RMT Moderator
NeiaG

PostSubject: Re: Halo CE: Last Recording   Halo CE: Last Recording Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:46 am

Thanks, but I just realized there's a mistake in the first message at the end.....And I have Adobe Premier Pro on this PC so I'll remake it on that.
Back to top Go down
Hamada1995
RMT Superior Member
RMT Superior Member
Hamada1995

Male Number of posts : 405
Member Leetness : 73
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Halo CE: Last Recording   Halo CE: Last Recording Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:44 am

Martini-562 wrote:
NeiaG, the vid was very well done for something done with WMM. If you had another editing software I'd recommend you adding some filters to make the scene even more dramatic and eerie.

Nice choice of music, it fit pretty well. But as Doom said, you might want to use another font for increased drama and perhaps some text effects (like typewriter).

The map looked a bit mehish but that's the creator/CE's fault, not yours. I award you a 7 out of 10, for all the effort put into the vid, the entire editing done with WMM.

Hamada:
First of all: Thread Jacker!
The intro was OK...
The video was Crap. BECAUSE>>

First of all: the map is a beta, why in hell are you presenting a BETA map that isn't yours?
Second: The music (James Bond theme) did not fit in at all... looks like you just picked a song.
Third: No camera cuts whatsoever, just simple gameplay footage and boring at that.
Fourth: The text effects were just crap, you just threw them in there.

OK ill usee diffrent text next time. ill use camera cuts. a lot of peaople do veds for betas.
Back to top Go down
Martini-562
RMT Superior Member
RMT Superior Member
Martini-562

Male Number of posts : 354
Member Leetness : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Halo CE: Last Recording   Halo CE: Last Recording Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:37 pm

Lol, did I hurt you? That was honest to god crit lol.

And about the people who do the beta vids, usually they are the team creating the map, showing off what they made. I've never seen a fan show off video for any beta map.
Back to top Go down
Hamada1995
RMT Superior Member
RMT Superior Member
Hamada1995

Male Number of posts : 405
Member Leetness : 73
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Halo CE: Last Recording   Halo CE: Last Recording Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Martini-562 wrote:
Lol, did I hurt you? That was honest to god crit lol.

And about the people who do the beta vids, usually they are the team creating the map, showing off what they made. I've never seen a fan show off video for any beta map.

yep you hurt me im having a mental breack down......................................................... Sad

Joking. and k i yea your right.
Back to top Go down
NeiaG
RMT Moderator
RMT Moderator
NeiaG

PostSubject: Re: Halo CE: Last Recording   Halo CE: Last Recording Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Redone version. Made it a little more understandable.