Runescape Mapping Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums are for discussing future or current RMT and ZaP projects.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Zoxin It Up! LIVEZoxin It Up! LIVE  

THE SCIENCE TOPIC WE HAVE ONE TOO!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Martini-562
RMT Superior Member
RMT Superior Member
Martini-562

Male Number of posts : 354
Member Leetness : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-27

THE SCIENCE TOPIC WE HAVE ONE TOO!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SCIENCE TOPIC WE HAVE ONE TOO!!   THE SCIENCE TOPIC WE HAVE ONE TOO!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:53 pm

So what is this? g/H = c^2 ??

Cus (g = c^2) divided by H makes no sense at all.

The only problem is, is there's no real way as of yet to prove this.

So theoretically speaking this would mean: g = c^2 * H right? For some reason I can't see the logic in this particular formula.
Back to top Go down
Noxstant
RMT Advanced Developer
RMT Advanced Developer
Noxstant

Male Number of posts : 433
Position : Physicist/ Programmer
Humor : Why don't you humor yourself?
Member Leetness : 53
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: THE SCIENCE TOPIC WE HAVE ONE TOO!!   THE SCIENCE TOPIC WE HAVE ONE TOO!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:21 pm

Well, this is going to be too damn hard to explain without typing up like twenty pages. Reread the post describing the equation and see if it clicks. The weird and undefined is how the energy clumps below the space-time continuum to become gravity. And this could be proven with a particle collider. The speed of light could barely be altered in the region of collision. I know it is a wild and blasphemy filled idea to many.

If it is still not clicking, I'll just have to actually talk to you to get this down. Via Live, Maybe you have free calls to US, something like that. Because I don't feel like typing twenty pages ATM.
Back to top Go down
Martini-562
RMT Superior Member
RMT Superior Member
Martini-562

PostSubject: Re: THE SCIENCE TOPIC WE HAVE ONE TOO!!   THE SCIENCE TOPIC WE HAVE ONE TOO!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:02 am

Wohooo!

We finished the Time Travel Paper! Finally some relaxing time.
And no, still aint clicking.. You should consider turning this into a paper of your own.
Back to top Go down
Noxstant
RMT Advanced Developer
RMT Advanced Developer
Noxstant

PostSubject: Re: THE SCIENCE TOPIC WE HAVE ONE TOO!!   THE SCIENCE TOPIC WE HAVE ONE TOO!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Of my ideas on time travel? That's a good idea. I want to do that for a competition at a nearby college, one in which I am entering the physics essay. I would like to write a paper on my ideas of time travel, but it might be rather theoretical, so I was thinking about just going into an elaborate discussion about the Universe in general. I really don't know at this moment what I should do. The paper needs to be emailed the 16th of this month, so I really need to work on that this weekend.

As for your paper, it would be great if I could get a copy and some feedback about what your peers and teachers thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Martini-562
RMT Superior Member
RMT Superior Member
Martini-562

PostSubject: Re: THE SCIENCE TOPIC WE HAVE ONE TOO!!   THE SCIENCE TOPIC WE HAVE ONE TOO!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:17 am

Sorry, there was no theorising involved just deductive research using already existent theories, not much new info. But we'll see what kind of mark we'll get for it.
Back to top Go down
Noxstant
RMT Advanced Developer
RMT Advanced Developer
Noxstant

PostSubject: Re: THE SCIENCE TOPIC WE HAVE ONE TOO!!   THE SCIENCE TOPIC WE HAVE ONE TOO!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:18 pm

I've decided to USE the concept of time in general for my essay. I will include our reasonings in the body of the essay and mail it in by the 16th. Hopefully I can crack the physics/mathematics essay contest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SCIENCE TOPIC WE HAVE ONE TOO!!   THE SCIENCE TOPIC WE HAVE ONE TOO!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SCIENCE TOPIC WE HAVE ONE TOO!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3