Runescape Mapping Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums are for discussing future or current RMT and ZaP projects.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Zoxin It Up! LIVEZoxin It Up! LIVE  

A remarkable achievement.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noxstant
RMT Advanced Developer
RMT Advanced Developer
Noxstant

Male Number of posts : 433
Position : Physicist/ Programmer
Humor : Why don't you humor yourself?
Member Leetness : 53
Registration date : 2008-09-01

A remarkable achievement..... Empty
PostSubject: A remarkable achievement.....   A remarkable achievement..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:04 pm

Well, I have some great news to those who care.

I have discredited string theory by discrediting m-theory.

And if you are not already informed of what these are:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory

I am currently working on turning my conceptual ideas and complex physics into one collective mathematical equation (or possibly, a few long ones)

All I can reveal now is a small conceptual idea. Imagine 2 Universes coming together (whether that is physical or extra-dimensional) in the multi-verse to create a parallel Universe.

When the data exits the two universes, it contains matter, which is still affected by linear time. And according to the physicists of the theory, the know for the theory to work (and I have discovered it cannot) the multiverse must be affected by absolute time. And once that absolute time runs into the linear data, the data will be lost. It is like changing a filename ext. to .xafdadlojnfglsndg;lksnd;lgn;lsdfng;ljsn and trying to recover the data in notepad.

Also, Universes cannot move towards each other if the directions in space and time are infinite.

That is enough to put the theory in the ground for me, but I need to find a well-known physicist/mathematician to back me up/ help me provide the linear/absolute data loss via complex mathematics. I have sent e-mails to some physicists about this, but so far, no reply.
They most likely think I am trying to spam them.

So, does anyone happen to know/google a professor against string theory/open-minded? If I can complete what I have started, this will be a remarkable achievement in my short independent career.
Back to top Go down
Hamada1995
RMT Superior Member
RMT Superior Member
Hamada1995

Male Number of posts : 405
Member Leetness : 73
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: lol   A remarkable achievement..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:07 pm

lol! lol! smart lol
Back to top Go down
Hamada1995
RMT Superior Member
RMT Superior Member
Hamada1995

Male Number of posts : 405
Member Leetness : 73
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: scientist   A remarkable achievement..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:11 pm

gonna be scientist?????????????
Back to top Go down
Martini-562
RMT Superior Member
RMT Superior Member
Martini-562

Male Number of posts : 354
Member Leetness : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: A remarkable achievement.....   A remarkable achievement..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:10 am

First of all why the double post.

Second: yes he's going to be a scientist.

--

Is that standard material for Quantum Mechanics educations at unversities? Cus that's what I'm going to study.

Also nox, I highly doubt you'll find a good mathematician (like really fucking good, Dr. Level) on these forums.
Back to top Go down
Noxstant
RMT Advanced Developer
RMT Advanced Developer
Noxstant

PostSubject: Re: A remarkable achievement.....   A remarkable achievement..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:59 pm

Quote :
Is that standard material for Quantum Mechanics educations at unversities? Cus that's what I'm going to study.

String theory is a theory that attempts to combine Quantum Mechanics
(science of particles) with Relativity (science of large things, such as gravitational orbit) . And the scientist that created the theory just said, hah! God is a musician and you can't say otherwise! My response : Possibly. But if he exists, he does not use microscopic strings to do ANYTHING.

I personally study Quantum Mechanics and Relativity. And besides, zero of what I know about physics came from school, so this is what I do in my spare time besides modding/gaming/programming.

Quote :
Also nox, I highly doubt you'll find a good mathematician (like really fucking good, Dr. Level) on these forums.

I was not looking for one on the forums, rather asking someone on the forums to find me someone elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
doompig444
RMT Administrator
RMT Administrator
doompig444

Male Number of posts : 700
Location : In a room where it's nine in the afternoon, aka California.
Position : Team ZaP Primary Modder, Team ZaP Primary Modeler
Humor : Sarcastic.
Member Leetness : 193860
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: A remarkable achievement.....   A remarkable achievement..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:23 pm

Shoop da whoop.
Back to top Go down
http://doompig444.spaces.live.com
Noxstant
RMT Advanced Developer
RMT Advanced Developer
Noxstant

PostSubject: Re: A remarkable achievement.....   A remarkable achievement..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:26 pm

Righto, old chap.
Back to top Go down
Martini-562
RMT Superior Member
RMT Superior Member
Martini-562

PostSubject: Re: A remarkable achievement.....   A remarkable achievement..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:05 pm

right..... also, how do you expect us to find a mathematician for you?

Also THANK GOD SCIENCE FOR SPELL CHECKER Razz
Back to top Go down
Noxstant
RMT Advanced Developer
RMT Advanced Developer
Noxstant

PostSubject: Re: A remarkable achievement.....   A remarkable achievement..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Google someone. I have tried a few professors, and have received no reply from any of them. Not just mathematicians, but theoretical physicists as well.

Maybe someone you know, anyone. It seems as if I might have to develop some complex equations dealing with absolute time's interaction with linear time, which is the foundation of my attempt to cripple the idiotic theory. A few friends I know are rather excited about the idea, and some are still a bit skeptical. So are most physicists, which is probably why it is hard to find anyone to take the case. I really need someone who is at least, aware that there is a possibility for string theory to be wrong and I would prefer him/her to think so because he disagrees with the theory, not that the theory conflicts with his religious beliefs. (I have overhead my family's opinions on the theory which usually come out as something like : JESUS DONT PLAY NO QUANTUM GEETAR! WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT?)

Also, Maarten, from the spell checking statement I assume you finally downloaded google chrome.
Back to top Go down
Martini-562
RMT Superior Member
RMT Superior Member
Martini-562

PostSubject: Re: A remarkable achievement.....   A remarkable achievement..... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:00 am

Nope, firefox something. 3.0.4 I think.

Came with a Dutch spell checker, downloaded the English one yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A remarkable achievement.....   A remarkable achievement..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A remarkable achievement.....
Page 1 of 1