Runescape Mapping Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums are for discussing future or current RMT and ZaP projects.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Zoxin It Up! LIVEZoxin It Up! LIVE  

Coming back from the grave... part 3?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desertman123
RMT Minion
RMT Minion
Desertman123

Male Number of posts : 6
Humor : Yes
Member Leetness : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Coming back from the grave... part 3? Empty
PostSubject: Coming back from the grave... part 3?   Coming back from the grave... part 3? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:28 pm

I just remembered this project today and though I'd swing by, but I only saw a barren wasteland. Is this 100% dead?
Back to top Go down
doompig444
RMT Administrator
RMT Administrator
doompig444

Male Number of posts : 700
Location : In a room where it's nine in the afternoon, aka California.
Position : Team ZaP Primary Modder, Team ZaP Primary Modeler
Humor : Sarcastic.
Member Leetness : 193860
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the grave... part 3?   Coming back from the grave... part 3? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:36 am

I check this forum about once every 2 months, for a reason I myself am not aware of.

Yes, RMT has died. However, I, doompig444, am still alive. The other members are still alive. As a result, the content we have created is still alive.

Once Noxstant gets the tutorial map to me, which I have requested just minutes ago, I will extract everything we have completed. I will try my best to get it all working, as I have become much more experienced in the 2 years since this project was started. I may even unwrap and texture a weapon or two.

Then, finally, a release can be made. Not to get anyone's hopes up, but if Noxstant gets the content to me, I will fix it up and release it, completed or not.

I'm sure all existing RMT members will either allow me to do so, or not care enough to disagree.
Back to top Go down
http://doompig444.spaces.live.com
Desertman123
RMT Minion
RMT Minion
Desertman123

Male Number of posts : 6
Humor : Yes
Member Leetness : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the grave... part 3?   Coming back from the grave... part 3? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:07 pm

.. and now it's more than two years later. I would've liked to see this go somewhere, but I guess Halo PC isn't as popular as it used to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the grave... part 3?   Coming back from the grave... part 3? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming back from the grave... part 3?
Page 1 of 1